Check Out Free Download 3D Polygon Shatter Photoshop Action.
How about save hours of work and get this beautiful effect in minutes?
- For beginners and experts, does not require great knowledge in photoshop
- Help PDF included
Create highly detailed design effects from your photos with no effort at all. Make sure to read the PDF HELP FILE on how to get the most out of this effect. Designed to save you a huge amount of time and work per photo.
Bring your images to life with the dynamic, three-dimensional effect of flying polygonal particles! It’s quick, simple and amazingly effective. Depending on your image, you can select one of four directions of movement: Left, right, up, down.
The action has been tested and working on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5 ,CS6 and CC+
Photos used in the preview are not included.
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
- Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again) using this really simple method: https://youtu.be/GJAiu5W2gLE
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image-Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
- Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Option”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
- Set the Opacity and Flow of brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity and flow slider to 100%.